Keri Nelson, Habitat for Humanity of Illinois board member and Rockford HFH Executive Director will be representing the SSO at Habitat on the Hill in Washington D.C. this coming February. Keri will also attend the SSO Alliance meeting there. Habitat on the Hill, Habitat for Humanity International’s annual legislative conference, is an opportunity for Habitat homeowners, staff members, volunteers and supporters from around the country to unite in our nation’s capital as advocates for safe and affordable housing.
- Habitat Illinois Board joins in on recent build in Rockford this summer
- Affordable housing in thriving Naperville is elusive. This mother of twins knows all too well.
- Volunteer Management Basics Certificate Training
- QLO Annual Training Requirements
- Board Member Keri Nelson will be at Habitat on the Hill